Enjoy the real feel of a piano anywhere. This compact and stylish digital piano is simple to use.
Key feel provides an authentic piano-playing experience.
The P-45 features a graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard. The feel of the keyboard gradually changes according to the register, so that it feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts. The piano also features a keyboard with a natural feel, with black keys that feature a matte finish for authentic piano playing close to that of an acoustic piano.
Recreates the real reverberation of a grand piano
The P-45 has improved on the traditional AWM synthesis to deliver real piano sounds. AWM is a technology that uses digital recordings of sources, such as actual instruments, and allows you to enjoy grand piano reverberation wherever you are.
Compact and light design provides for easy transportation.
Slim and stylish form With a depth of less than 30 cm, the instrument requires little space, and at only 11.5 kg—with its speaker attached—it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or even used for performance outside.
Simple operation with a single button
Various P-45 settings can be changed with a single button. Hold down the "GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION" button and press the keyboard to change timbres, play demo sources, configure the metronome, and more.
- Width 1326mm
- Height 154mm
- Depth 295mm
- Weight 11.5kg
- Number of Keys 88
- Type Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language English
- Tone Generation Piano Sound AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 64
- Preset Number of Voices 10
- Types Reverb Yes (four types)
- Functions Dual/Layers Yes
- Duo Yes
- Overall Controls Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range 32 - 280
- Transpose -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12 V
- Headphones Standard
- Sustain Pedal Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit No
- MIDI No
- AUX OUT No
- USB TO HOST Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers 6 W x 2
- Speakers 12 cm x 2
- Power Supply PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function Yes
- Music Rest Yes
- Pedal/Footswitch Yes
- AC Adaptor PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts